Specialised Jar Testing Service: Reporting, Interpretation, and Recommended Solutions
Jar testing is a specialised laboratory procedure aimed at simulating real-world process conditions and optimising chemical addition for the production of potable water. Its objective is to determine the optimal conditions for achieving desired water quality parameters, including clarity, disinfection, and contaminant removal.
With over 40 years of jar testing data from the Irish Water network, Chemilab brings proven expertise and a long history of providing effective site solutions. Our Jar Testing Service is unparalleled in the industry.
Chemilabs’ unique jar testing service offers the following:
- Jar test site assessment: We conduct thorough assessments that accurately simulate specific macro site conditions, aiding in project design.
- Dedicated sample collection: We prioritise the fastest possible results by collecting samples directly from the site and delivering them to Chemilab.
- Multi-parameter/multi-chemical testing suite: Our comprehensive testing suite covers multiple parameters and chemicals, ensuring optimal coagulation, flocculation, and sedimentation of the sample.
- In-depth report: We provide a detailed report that encompasses the jar testing results. Uniquely, we offer solutions and recommendations on the type of chemicals and associated dosing rates based on the specific site conditions.
OVER 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Why companies choose the Chemifloc Group
- A leader in chemical supplies
- Extensive product range
- Large-scale manufacturing
- Global supply sources
- Major storage capacity
- Largest tanker fleet
- Safe, rapid distribution
- Creative solutions
- Strong support services
- A trusted partner
Chemifloc offers an extensive range of chemical products in the following categories:
Our chemicals are added to water to form aluminium or iron precipitates. These absorb impurities in the water as they form, functioning to clean the water supply of contaminants.
Potable polyelectrolytes are chemical flocculants used in the conditioning/ thickening of the sludge line in potable drinking water treatment. They help floc formation and removal.
Polyelectrolytes are chemical flocculants used in the conditioning/ thickening of the sludge line in wastewater treatment.
Chemifloc provide a wide range of general chemical products, including aluminium sulphate, ferric sulphate, sodium hypochlorite and fluoride.
How can we help?
If you are interested in knowing more about ourproducts and services, please contact us.